What data do we collect?
Arukah Network collects your personal information, which you choose to provide to us, including your name, email address, phone number and postal address.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Arukah Network with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register your interest with Arukah Network using our New Interest Form.
- Sign up for membership using our Membership Form.
- Sign up for an event with us.
- Sign up to receive our newsletters.
- Become a Friend of Arukah or give a one-off donation.
How will we use your data?
Arukah Network collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you regarding Arukah Network matters.
- Record your membership of the network, if appropriate.
- Connect you with other members of the Network through MyCharitySuite, if you choose to do so.
- Keep you updated with Arukah news and events, if you consent to receiving this information. You must opt in to receive these communications.
- Track our membership and impact. We will never use your personal data in any reporting without gaining further consent directly from you.
- Contact you regarding your donations, if appropriate
Sharing your data with other members
As a Network it is important to be able to connect in order to support each other. For Arukah Network members, when you sign up for membership you will be sent an email inviting you to log in to our Membership Directory, which is provided through My Charity Suite. Here you can manage all the data we hold on you. Here your name and email address will be automatically visible to other members who have access to the directory. You can change this and make more or less of your personal information visible in the privacy settings on the Members Directory.
There are a number of Arukah Network WhatsApp groups managed by Network members, which use mobile phone numbers for access. We won’t add you to these groups without your permission and you are free to remove yourself from any WhatsApp groups at any time.
How do we store your data?
Arukah Network securely stores your data using CharitySuite. Arukah Network will store your personal data for as long as is relevant to the purposes above. Once this is no longer relevant your data will be deleted from our CharitySuite Database.
What are your data protection rights?
Arukah Network would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Arukah Network for copies of your personal data. We will not charge you for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Arukah Network correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Arukah Network to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Arukah Network erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Arukah Network restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Arukah Network’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Arukah Network transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
How to contact us
Email us at [email protected] or contact us via our website HERE.